- I have officially given up on this week. I spent another day meandering between the sofa and my bed, covered and uncovered (depending on my fever), watching smut on the telly. Bravo disappointed me today; but, Oh, VH1! Your Celebrity Rehab made me feel like I could run a marathon today, even in my pitiable, tired, feverish, congested, coughing-up-a-lung state. And, by the way, am I the only one who thinks it is so very, very sad that Kenicky is a chronic addict?
- Zane is officially 11 months old (as of yesterday), and he is now officially waving "bye bye." And so far, so good on our mission to keep him safe from invasion by the germs infecting his Mama.
- PG is tired. Bless his dear soul, he has been Super Papa, nurse maid and full-time employee all week. He even made homemade "junk" soup for supper last night because that was the only thing that sounded even remotely good. And it WAS good.
- Tylenol Cold Nighttime=good. Claritin D=no bueno.
- Gas prices have fallen to $1.99/gallon in Southwest Florida. Woot!
- I just realized I used the adverb "officially" three times in this post. Under normal circumstances, I would ponder substitute word choices; but I have no brain power left today. See #1 on this list.
Coconut Red Lentil Soup - Years ago, two of my favorite neighbors hosted a soup party. It was an inspiring affair - big pots of simmering soups and stews, house full of chatty, f...
2 days ago