7 Months and Counting


The day has finally come...I can't avoid it any longer...I finally look pregnant. It's good timing because I'm back in Tallahassee for legislative committee meetings and (yet another) Special Session and all of my friends were expecting to see me pregnant. I'm 28 weeks along (that's expectant-mom-speak for "7 months pregnant") and things are still proceeding very well: no morning/all-day sickness, no weird cravings or aversions, no extreme fatigue, manageable weight gain, and decent energy for everyday life. The photograph at left was snapped by Kent LeBoutillier - Peegie's "Wicked Stepmother" - last Sunday. I think she successfully captured my good side.

Comments

Great picture. You look beautiful!
Chaotic Joy said…
You look beautiful! I'll try not to hate you too much for that.

Popular posts from this blog

This Wasn't Part of the Plan

Our Little Skater Boy

For Ed