First Mother's Day

My first OFFICIAL Mother's Day*
PG and Zane treated me to the most excellent Mother's Day ever. PG let me sleep in while he and Zane made my favorite blueberry pancakes for breakfast in bed. We spent the remainder of the day chilling on our back porch and enjoying the pool and jacuzzi.
Mother's Day 2008 was also Zane's 5-month birthday. After we enjoyed blueberry pancakes, Zane wowed us with his rice-cereal-eating prowess. He ate like a champion from the very first bite of solid food!

Zane at five months. Paige at 37 years.


*(yeah, we're not going there about last year...when I didn't KNOW I was pregnant...and was recovering from bronchitis...and enjoying MANY pina coladas with Myers floaters at the pool at Useppa...no, no, we're not going there...)

Comments

No, we are not going there! All is well that turns out well. Those are precious pictures. xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

This Wasn't Part of the Plan

Our Little Skater Boy

For Ed